Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Really Need A Tip Or Trick

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

Hi,

My Perario 440US is off and won't start, worse yet I can not post in WXP in BC forum,
and having problems with others so I hope that you do not mind me posting this here.

My 44 is off, since this morning, I manually turned it off for home electric repairs, and when I turned it back on and went to WXP BC Forum, I was having the same problems I did yesterday I was not able to post new topic.

But now It won't turn back on as I shut it down, because of a page and curser freeze in BC,

I could not get it started and have noticed that the mouse light and key board light are not on,
The computer on-off switch light goes on some times, but mostly no when I turn the computer on, there is nothing on the monitor it apperars to be off although it is on.

While I still have a spare computer, that is not reliable and I able to stay on line, I will very much appreciate your help.

Also, I'm having problems posting in the WXP forum site with this computer, to, so there is some relative incident here ??

Thanks Please help !

I will add that the last freeze occured during a picture download from some one outside the country, . . but I did sucessful start the computer back up one time after it sat off for about 45 min. since the letter download freeze

Edited by KoanYorel, 06 October 2007 - 01:05 PM.
Post moved to WinXP forum

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jove

Jove
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 06 October 2007 - 04:19 PM

The 4400 was up and now is back down, it freezes the keyboar capital letters don't light up the Caps light, and the curser won't move weather the mouse light is lit or not.

I turn it off manually and I can't start it again.

The start button light usually starts with a grren light and then flickers a yellow light this isn't happening, so when I turn it on the monitor stays dark.

The computer I'm writing this on still shuts down the page when I go to WXP New Topics.

Edited by Jove, 06 October 2007 - 04:22 PM.

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users