Welcome to BC KHADREE_SHARIFF
From what you describe, it appears to be a flash drive infection.
Flash drive infections usually involve malware that loads an autorun.inf file into the root folder of all drives (internal, external, removable) and automatically executes a malicious autorun.bat file which calls wscript.exe to run autorun.vbs on your computer. When a flash drive becomes infected, the Trojan will infect a system when the flash drive is inserted if autorun has not been disabled.
by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection.
- Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
- Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
- The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
- Reboot your computer when done.
and save it to your desktop. It is a Policy Controller program written by Rathat to remove certain restrictions on XP systems often disabled by malware.
Warning: This program was developed for Windows XP ONLY. Do not run this program in any other Operating System.
- Extract (unzip) the file to the desktop. (Click here for information on how to do this if not sure.)
- Double-click on RatsCheddar.exe to launch the tool.
- Select Enable for everything listed, then click Exit.
- Restart your computer.
Let us know if that resolved the problem.