Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Possible Problem With Windows Updates

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 I_am_CanadianEh?

I_am_CanadianEh?

• Members
  • 489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:59 PM

Lately, I've noticed that MS has posted updates for Vista (like reliability updates) but I have not been receiving any note of them. Even when running WU manually, it says my computer is up to date.

Maybe it's nothing, but I have a hunch my WU is not working and this has something to do with the "stealth" installs on WU that MS has been keeping "secret" from us.

Any thoughts on checking my hypothesis?? I could be completely wrong here but I want to make sure.

Thx. :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users