Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Exploret Will Not Open Window

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zbd

zbd

• Members
  • 390 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:34 AM

Since I was instructed by tg1911 to start a new post:

Every time I open a new window or new tab in IE the page will not load. The web address appears only in the address bar.

I want it to open on the full screen.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zbd

zbd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 390 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:53 AM

Fixed the problem by doing the following.

Right clicked the shortcut icon for IE next to the Start button, chose Properties, Shortcut box, changed the box choice of the run category from whatever is listed to "maximized". Press apply. Press ok. Now opens in a full screen.

I don't know how it got changed from maximized to begin with, but now all is better.

Edited by TMacK, 02 October 2007 - 03:53 PM.
Mod Edit: Post moved to correct topic~ TMacK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users