Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anybody Remember Speedball 2?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FireKracker

FireKracker

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 AM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:57 PM

Not sure how many of you out there are aware of have used a Commodore Amiga, a huge hit back in the early 1990's, bit like a PC in that you could throw a word processor at it, a spreadsheet, graphics package and even games, 16bit games I might add and if you had the money you could get a higher spec machine and run 32bit games! Anyhow if you want to read more about the machine look here. In my opinion one of the best home computers ever.

The reason for my post, there were many games available on the machine, but some games were must haves. One of them being a game called SpeedBall 2, developed by "The Bitmap Brothers". A cross between American football and Rolerball this allows the player/s to play on a pitch and score goals. There are little or no rules.

Anyhow fans of this game will be pleased to know that a remake is in progress. More info can be found:

- Wikipedia
- SpeedBall 2 2007
- Official Trailer
- ]Another trailer[/url]

This game was also available on other formats too including the Atari ST, C64 and Megadrive/Genesis.
If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 PM

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:31 AM

Oh! I use to have an Amiga 500 it was a great 2 player game.
MCP
MSDST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users