What OS (Win XP/2000, etc) are you using? Have you tried doing your scans in "SAFE MODE
"? Are you doing scans while logged into the Administrator's account
or an account with administrator privileges
Is ZA providing a specific file name associated with AdTool-Win 32?
C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr tagged as not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\SetupDTSB.exe tagged as not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPMyWebS.dll tagged as not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.
Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
- Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
- An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
- If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and unzip into the program's folder.)
- Reboot in "SAFE MODE using the F8 method and launch SUPERAntispyware.
- In the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
- There are three scanning options. Choose "Perform Complete Scan" and click "Next".
- After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
- Make sure they all have a checkmark next to them and click "Next".
- A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
- If asked to reboot, click "Yes".
- If not, select Close to exit the program and reboot normally.