Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Wanted To Say Hello, I'm A Newbie!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dosu761

dosu761

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 AM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:06 AM

Hello to everyone! I am having several issues with my computer. I am hoping to get help from you guys that know what you are doing, because I don't. I am not a stupid person, I just never started from the beginning with my computer. Now I get so angry sometimes that I could just kill the darn thing. But, seriously, I really would like to learn what the hell I am supposed to be doing and how to do it. I've tried to straighten it up but I think I'm making matters worse. Sorry to go on and on, but I'm so frustrated. Well now I will attempt to go where I need to post with my issues. Once again, hi, and have a great day.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:53 AM

Hello, dosu761.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please take the time to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 AM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:57 AM

Welcome to BC!
Don't panic (easy to say); just post about your problem in the Forums so our Members can help you.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users