Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Catalyst Problem.......

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zy_xcup

zy_xcup

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:39 AM

I've just bought a new computer.. it have n ati 2400pro installed in it. the problem is i cannot open the ati catlyst control centre... i don't know how what to do... i've tried to unistalled and installed it witha fresh new installer. but the problem still there..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:49 AM

Hello zy_xcup and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

What happens when you try to open the ATI catalyst control centre? Do you get any error messages? How are you trying to open it?
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Rainbow32

Rainbow32

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:50 PM

ATI has a CEEventLogSource in event viewer for logging problems with the Control Center.
Give a look in there for any info.
If there's an error with CLI.exe you may need to allow internet access through your firewall, if you have one, for this.

#4 zy_xcup

zy_xcup
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:29 PM

:thumbsup: thanks.... it says that catalysts error at 0000x00 something.. i cant quite remember the error.. i tried to open it using right click at the desktop and from the start button. still have an error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users