Hey I was thinking about upgrading my comp and I had a few questions. First is my case as of now has cooling issues and I feel a new case could solve that. Second I need a new graphics card hopefully an 8800, perhaps someone can fill me in on how the direct x's work I know the 8800 is the only direct x 10 but what exactly does that mean? Lastly I am not sure if anything else needs to be replaced so perhaps you guys can help me out with a little advice.
(Sorry about the links I saved them from when I put together this comp and the case was the only one that still worked.)Current:Case
- APEVIA X-Plorer ATXB8KLW-BK Black Steel ATX http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811144102Mobo
- Asus K8N4-E Deluxe Processor
- AMD Athlon 64 3400+ Processor Socket 754, 1MB Cache Power
- Thermaltake W0019 Purepower Butterfly 480W Memory
- Kingston HyperX KHX3500AK2/1G 1GB Kit DDR434 PC3500 Memory w/Heat Spreader Video
- EVGA GF 6800GT 256MBHD
- Seagate 160GB SATANew:Antec Nine Hundred ATX
I am unsure on whether I should get the 8800 overclocked, or how much video memory it should have, any tips on that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a ton