Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do I Add Images To A C++ Program

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vgamecoder

Vgamecoder

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 AM

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

So can anyone please tell me how?

Edited by Vgamecoder, 30 September 2007 - 08:13 PM.

Please Help Me With These Problems
-------------------------------------------

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vgamecoder

Vgamecoder
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:14 PM

come on I really want to know

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 AM

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:52 AM

Do you suppose that it maybe has a little to do with what sort of program that you are trying to write? Are you trying to make a slide-show application (in which case you would need to explore how to create a GUI), or are you trying to make a calculator (in which case you would need to explore how to create a GUI).

Hard to believe that in 3 days you hadn't found anything on your own. :thumbsup:

#4 Guest_danbrownlow_*

Guest_danbrownlow_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:43 PM

You could try searching a library called 'allegro', and installing it. This is a package for designing games and is really quite powerful and it's simpe to output some bmp's to screen.

#5 Vgamecoder

Vgamecoder
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2007 - 08:30 PM

any one?? Is it even possible to make GUI's in C++ i cant find any tutorials or books...

#6 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:10 PM

That's strange, I did a search for c++ gui tutorial and found quite a few. What sort of search terms are you using?

EDIT: Gui programming is complex, and far beyond the "So can anyone please tell me how?" sort of request. I have no idea of your skill set; I have no idea of your experience level; I have no idea what you want to accomplish; I have no idea what platform you are using; I really don't have time to guess at all of those things either. You were asked legitimate questions, and given a legitimate suggestion. What more do you want? Someone to come code it for you? I don't know what sort of help you want. And since it has been a month since this thread started, I guess it is not too big a priority for you either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users