Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is Outlook 2007 Even Worth Paying For?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nat

nat

• Members
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:29 PM

Hi All :flowers:

I have Vista Home Premium and use their included Windows mail, which I don't rate too highly.

It seems that Outlook 2007 is popular and is far better than Windows Mail.

Is Outlook 2007 worth paying for ??

In XP, Outlook was free, so why isn't it with Vista? Or is there a free version (not a "Free Trial" version)?

The main reason for asking this is because I am totally unorganised and need a program that basically helps to keep my tasks, to-do-lists, calendar, all together and manageable. (with alarm notifications of course!!). Other options are PIM's - any sugestions welcome.

I subscribe to many software sites etc etc all to me email account. Needless to say, my inbox is pure chaos. In Windows Mail, I have tried and failed to sort my mail into categories such as software sites, personal, banking, business etc so when email comes in it is automatically filtered into the correct category. I believe this is called filtering but where is this option in Win Mail?

So, Outlook or not Outlook..???

Cheers all :thumbsup:

XP Professional FIrefox 3

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users