Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cursed Keyboard

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 sharpie

sharpie

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 PM

Posted 30 September 2007 - 01:04 AM

i was using my keyboard when all of a sudden i couldnt type anymore, but i could press the letter H and my internet history would come up and if i preesed F the "find"
window would appear. also, if i use the scroll feature on my mouse (while im on the internet) it makes the words bigger or smaller. then i thought that it was just IE so i switched to FF and i had the same problem. if i close my internet browser i couldnt type anything.(i tried to type a few words in the "search" window and my key board wouldnt work. i tried turning off my computer, unplugging and re plugging the keyboard and turning on my computer, but while the computer was booting up a message comes up that says something like "keyboard not working". but some of the lights on the keyboard were on.....i plugged in a new keyboard (i dont really like this one) and everything is back to normal...keyboard number 1 was working just fine a few minutes ago. i have never spilled anything on it...what could be wrong??

thank you for all of your help :thumbsup:

(O dont worry i havnt tried it, but can you really clean your keyboard by washing it in the dishwasher with out soap???)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 30 September 2007 - 01:51 AM

Hello sharpie,

Since you have an active HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system.
Doing so, could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

This topic will now be closed, since you have an open log posted.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users