Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Res://c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bakriewald

bakriewald

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 29 September 2007 - 06:58 PM

I've never done a forum before. I found some references to the above title but the problem wasn't quite the same. It started today. I have MSN.com through Qwest. I prefer using IE7 and Outlook over MSN for the interent and e-mail.

Yesterday I joined a "group" in groups.yahoo.com. I had no problem jumping in and out of the website. But today, when I try to enter the website I get this response:

"res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm"

in the address window and this message appears:

"Action canceled
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable. Please try the following:
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.
For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.
Internet Explorer"

Now, if I leave IE7 and use MSN, I can get directly onto the site without any problems. Even if I change Tabs, IE7 won't let me access groups.yahoo.com.

I ran virus, spyware scan, uninstalled and installed IE7. I restored but can't seem to be able to use IE7 to get onto the website.

I know enough about computers to get into lots of trouble if I get in over my head, so before that happens, I'm asking for help.

Edited by bakriewald, 29 September 2007 - 07:00 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users