Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Siteground

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sp0nge

Sp0nge

• Members
  • 643 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 AM

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:46 PM

Hi im wondering whether when I go to buy the hosting services, I need to have already signed up at 2checkout or whatever it uses.

I tried it without signing up like 8 times and it locked my ccard.

Anybody know?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Noot

Noot

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:42 PM

Hello!

I'd suggest contacting Siteground and asking them first. I did some searching of the site and it doesn't say to sign up for it beforehand, so I'd email them and ask and let them know why you are asking.

That would be weird that you would have to sign up with a sub-business to use their main business, so I'd double check with them prior to signing up with 2checkout.com. I've never heard of Siteground before, so I'm not sure of them or how they work.

Let me know how it goes and if you need any other help.
Posted Image

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving
that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority."
E. B. White (1899 - 1985)

#3 Sp0nge

Sp0nge
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 643 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 AM

Posted 30 September 2007 - 05:32 AM

Well thanks for the reply.

2checkout was just rejecting my card.

I changed my hosting choice to visionwebhosting or whatever they're called, and payed with paypal and everything worked fine.

#4 Noot

Noot

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:35 PM

I'm glad to hear it! Good luck with your site building. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving
that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority."
E. B. White (1899 - 1985)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users