Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sumesh md

sumesh md

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:06 AM

hi

i am using win2003 server with 30 nodes.with the server i got 5 cals and i purchase another 20+5 cals and configured in per server mode.

but in the server event viewer the error is coming as the server is running out of licence and check the licencing.and in the licencing it is shown that per server purchased=30,used=3

and per deive purchased=0 and used=9.

why this error is coming..my server and clients are all legal softwares.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eisles

Eisles

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 PM

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

and per deive purchased=0 and used=9.

It seems like you have your licensing setup on a per server basis, and added your licenses on a per user/device basis or vice/versa. See KB308597 for instructions to change your licensing scheme.

Edited by Eisles, 08 November 2007 - 01:44 PM.

#3 sumesh md

sumesh md
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 21 November 2007 - 12:38 AM

thanks buddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users