Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suggestion on Spyware & Virus forums

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harrywaldron

harrywaldron

Security Reporter

• Members
  • 509 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:46 PM

Hi - I've just discovered these new forums and as an Information Security professional, they are organized in an excellent manner.

I'd like to recommend the following minor changes in format to the forums.

1. Splitting the current Spyware & Virus forums into two new forums entitled:

- Spyware & Adware
- Viruses, Worms and Trojans

2. Also a retitling from Internet Security to "General Security Discussions" might help broaden discussions so they are inclusive of Network and Workstation security risks. Or keep Internet Security as it is and setup another forum entitled General Security Discussions.

I help moderate in MyITForums and McAfee, so I'll try to cut/paste some of my posts over here as well.

Again, kudos on some very nice forums :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_MrSnausage_*

Guest_MrSnausage_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 April 2004 - 04:40 PM

Thanks a lot and welcome!

I take the comments and critiques from my members very seriously, so please let me know any other suggestions you may have.

I think the suggestions are great and will create the different forums now.

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users