Your really not providing any specific information here. From the title of your thread, it seems you have a problem with MBS Account Manager from Micro Bill System. If that is the case, then do this:
Please download Brute Force Uninstaller
and save it to your desktop
- Click My Computer, then C:\
In the menu bar, go to File-> New-> Folder.
That will create a folder named New Folder, which you can rename to "BFU"
- Unzip/extract bfu.zip to the new folder named BFU in this location: C:\BFU
(Click here for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 9x/2000 users click here. A ZIP file requires an unzipping utility. If you need one, download 7zip (its free).
and choose "Save As
" (in IE it's "Save Target As") in order to download MicroBill Remover
Save it in the same folder you made earlier (C:\BFU).
Reboot your computer in SAFE MODE
" using the F8
While in safe mode, open My Computer and navigate to the C:\BFU folder or go to Start > Run and type: C:\BFU
- Start the Brute Force Uninstaller by double-clicking BFU.exe
- Next to the 'Scriptfile to execute' field, click the yellow folder icon and select mbs.bfu.
- Press "Execute" and let the script do it's job. (You should see a progress bar if you did this correctly)
- Wait for the complete script execution box to pop up and press "OK".
- Click the option to save a logfile.
- Press "Exit" to terminate the BFU program.
For a pictured overview of using BFU, see here
Reboot your computer normally and see if that resolved the problem.