Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Smart Fixer 2007

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 goyist

goyist

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:01 AM

Hello, so everytime i go onto the internet and try and download something, like spybot search and destroy, once i click the download button a website pops up and won't let me dowlnload the software. I don't have very good malware protection on the computer and this is the website that pops up. //www.smartfixer.com/trial.html
I tried to follow the directions but i can't download the antivirus stuff it says i should.
please help!
amie

these are the words that show up.

Almost all computer problems can be resolved with one click!

We have isolated the most common registry issues and our free scan will search your computer for these errors and let you know where they are and what problems they may be causing.

Edited by KoanYorel, 26 September 2007 - 01:38 PM.
to sanitize hot link URL above

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users