Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antie Virus Instalation Question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adkron

adkron

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:42 AM

Hi,

On Sept. 10, 2007 I renewed my virus protection program ZoneLabs Security Suite version 7.0.337.000. I downloaded and installed it. I received a license key and registered it. Yet when I click the Zone Labs Product Information under Support and Update Information icon I am told my subscription has expired and I must renew it. Yet when I click scan it runs a scan. How can I get the subscription expire off the product information screen? I would like to email support but can't find a way to do so. I have emailed them in the past. Does anyone know the tech. support email address? Additionally after installing I was told to click the Windows Security Center icon. When I do under Virus Protection I am told my protection is out of date. How do I correct this? I canít find Security Suite email address to email them. Does anyone know it?

Additionally I received a new license key and lost it. How do I find out my new license key number? If I find it I maybe able to fix this problem. ZoneLabs support has not responded to my requests for help (I'm still hoping they will) so I am hoping someone here can help me.

Thanks,

adkron

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,810 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:26 AM

You should direct you questions to Zone Labs, they are the only ones that will be able to help you out with the license.

This will take you to the Zone Labs contact information.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 adkron

adkron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:52 AM

Hi dc3,

Forgive my delay in responding. I had to do a system restore. I have been receiving help from a zonelabs expertt at their forum website. In trying to follow the instructions I must have done something wrong and my computer totally locked up. I had to to a systerm restore. After the restoration I couldn't get on the internet. My IP suppliers help office said something was blocking their help. I said I was having problems with my Security Suite. They said to boot in the Safe mode and uninstall Security Suite. I did so and was able to get on line.

I am waiting for my "guru's" next set of instructions to get my antivirus up and running.

Thanks for your help,

adkron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users