Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lost Password 4 Gofather

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 7ate9

7ate9

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:20 AM

I HAVE LOST THE PASSWORD FOR GODFATHER , I CANT INSTALL THE GAME ON MY NEW HARDRIVE. IS THERE ANY WAY TO RETRIEVE OR PERHAPS A UNIVERSAL PASSWORD :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Fremder

Fremder

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:44 PM

I believe the rules of this forum is you can't ask for games for free. Maybe you really did lose your code, we can't tell you where to get a new one due to the fact that it is possible that you stole the Godfather game and asking for a code to unlock it.

Since you really need your code I would look for it, if you can't find it send a request to EA for a new one. The third option is if it is already installed on a computer transfer it over to your new harddrive.

Sorry I can't help you out better, but rules are rules.
You will not like me if I'm angry.

#3 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:35 PM

Fremder is correct. It does violate forum rules prohibiting the discussion of defeating security features.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user.

"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users