Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zeitgeist

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

Everyone watch this movie

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

It's about the truth, US politics, war, religion. but the real interesting part is at the end, part 3. there is 3 parts to it.

Discuss
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 PM

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:58 PM

It appears to be a conspiracy theory video that sources other conspiracy theory documents, websites, and videos.

I especially like their Statement page which says in part

Now, it's important to point out that there is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are counter to our understanding, without the necessary research performed.
For example, some information contained in Part 1 and Part 3, specifically, is not obtained
by simple keyword searches on the Internet. You have to dig deeper. For instance,
very often people who look up "Horus" or "The Federal Reserve" on the Internet
draw their conclusions from very general or biased sources. Online encyclopedias or text book
Encyclopedias often do not contain the information contained in Zeitgeist. However, if one takes
the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is
based on documented evidence.

The "sources provided" are other conspiracy theory sources with dubious facts and opinions.

"It is on the Internet, it must be true"

I'm sure it will garner a following. They all seem to.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users