Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Hard Drive Says That Dmadmin.exe Is Missing Or Corrupt

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nikkibae

nikkibae

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 23 September 2007 - 02:30 PM

i used dariks nuke and boot to erase my hard drive because i had a virus i couldn't delete now me har drive is sayin that file dmadmin.exe is missing or corrupt what do i do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:13 PM

run sfc /scannow from the recovery console. dmadmin.exe is your disk manager snap in from the administrative tools.
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

#3 Alex.ZeeM

Alex.ZeeM

• Banned
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:36 AM

U should format your hard drive but remember not quick fromat. Because those error about which u r talking is produce when some serious prob is going to be held in the media of hard disk. So just format your hard disk and do surface scan and then re install the window. I hope u will get the solution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users