Welcome to the BleepingComputer HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum angel377
My name is Richie
and i'll be helping you to fix your problems.
and save it to your desktop:http://downloads.andymanchesta.com/RemovalTools/SDFix.exe
* Double click on SDFix on your desktop,and install the fix to C:\
Please then reboot your computer into Safe Mode by doing the following:
* Restart your computer
* After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
* Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu with options should appear;
* Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press "Enter".
* Choose your usual account.
* In Safe Mode,go to and open the C:\SDFix
folder,then double click on RunThis.bat
to start the script.
* Type Y
to begin the script.
* It will remove the Trojan Services then make some repairs to the registry and prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
* Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
* Your system will take longer that normal to restart as the fixtool will be running and removing files.
* When the desktop loads the Fixtool will complete the removal and display Finished, then press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.* Finally open the SDFix folder on your desktop and copy and paste the contents of the results file Report.txt into your next reply.*NOTE*
If you have previously downloaded ComboFix,please delete that version and download it again from below.
and save to your desktop:Note:
It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop
Close any open browsers.
Double click on Combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
When it's finished it will produce a log. Post the entire contents of C:\ComboFix.txt into your next reply
Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running.
That may cause the program to freeze/hang.
Do NOT post the ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt unless I ask.
and save it on your desktop.
Double click on Deljob.exe.
) should open afterwards.
This log will be present on your desktop.Post the contents of the logfile into your next reply,along with a new Hijack This log.*Note*
Post all reports/logs directly into this topic,not as attachments,thanks.