Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Transfer Oe Data To Specific Folder On Another Computer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cogs

Cogs

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:02 AM

Can I move data from a specific folder in Outlook Express to another computer.

I work on a desktop and data is backed up to a laptop. I use OEQB.

However the outlook express has many folders ie Invoices, jobs completed, Maintenance Sw, SE also has subfolders such as "not entered" "completed" "invoiced"

I wish to be able to move just the INBOX, or the Invoices, or jobs completed so that both computers are fully synchronised and the Boss can have exactly same info.

The work comes by email to desktop and is transferred to laptop for fieldwork. OEQB does all folders and we only want to move data in individual folders. Outlook Express does not want to transfer or export/import to a normal folder not connected to OE

Can someone help on this please

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users