After reviewing your log, it has been determined, that there are no infections present on your computer. Not every Computer problem is caused by malware.
Please create another Topic, in the Windows XP Home and Professional
forum, with a thorough
explanation of the problems you're experiencing,
- How long have you had this problem?
- What have you done to try and correct this problem?
- Is this a persistent problem. or does it just occur occasionally
- Have you installed any new hardware/software recently?
- What were you doing when this problem first started?
- The exact Error Messages, you may have received.
Please also include:
- Operating System (XP Home, XP Pro, etc.)
- Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
- Antivirus used
- Spyware/Malware programs used
By including as much information as possible, we will better be able to understand your problem, which will result in your computer being fixed, in the most timely manner.
post a HijackThislog there.Also, to avoid confusion, mention that you have already posted a HijackThis log, and it was found that you had no infections.
This will prevent others from suggesting, that you post a HJT log for examination.
Since there were no infections found, on your computer, I will now close this Topic.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.