I see you have the Imageshack toolbar installed. This one is not recommended.
So I suggest you uninstall it.
Then, * Download SDFix
and save it to your Desktop.
* Double click SDFix.exe
and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)
* Reboot into Safe Mode`
: ( without networking support !)
°To get into the Windows Safe Mode, restart your computer and, just before Windows starts to load, tap the F8 key a few times.
Choose Safe Mode from the menu that will appear and press Enter.
- Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
- Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
- It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
- Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
- When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
- Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
(Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
- Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum with a new HijackThis log