Jump to content
Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:36 PM
Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:47 PM
Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:30 PM
Make sure the PC chip on the cartridge and where it contacts the tray aren't smudged with ink
Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:56 PM
Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:23 AM
Have you tried to reset the AIO yet?
Use the instructions below to resolve the issue by restarting the product.
If this does not fix your issues, it may be time for a new printer
- Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
- Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
- Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and wait for one minute.
- Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
- Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
- Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
- Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print a print job from the computer.
Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:16 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:37 PM
Edited by stevansky, 01 November 2012 - 03:38 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users