Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Password Windows Start Up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 stallionpapi

stallionpapi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:55 PM

on strt my computer boots windows professional..it then goes to a screen asking for a pasword..which i have no idea..about...so im asking is there anyway to get around this...i read about using password recovery tools loaing other sofawre to change the password...but im unsure i would welcome any positive suggestion thank u.. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:03 PM

Hello stallionpapi,

It is against the policy of BleepingComputer to provide information on methods to reset or bypass the Administrator password. Though your question is most likely legitimate, there are others who may read this topic and use the information for less purposeful reasons.
It is for these reasons we do not provide this type of information.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to send me a private message. Thank you for your understanding.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users