Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

STUCK!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 r4d1c4l

r4d1c4l

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 08 February 2005 - 04:53 PM

I am stuck on GTA SAN Andreas. I cannot beat the mission were you fly the RC Plane for Zero. Any Help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2005 - 05:19 AM

Ha Ha Ha. i'm stuck on that one too. i've been on it for about 3 months.
i past the one with the transmitters. i think that was a fluke. but the next one where you shoot the 2 vans and 2 bikes is too hard. i run out of fuel.
so makes 2 of us.

#3 twistofcain1976

twistofcain1976

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:44 AM

this one took me a while too. one thing i noticed is this ,

come up behind the guys slowly,come to a crawl low to ground and line up your sights
... then open fire and take them out quick. they don't run or shoot back until you shoot at them first.

you have to plan your route too, cause after the last guy you have to make it back to the shop too.

#4 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2005 - 05:37 PM

kidding, so we have make our way around and shoot them all and go back shop. that'll take another 3 months.

#5 Sambo

Sambo

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2005 - 08:47 AM

i did that mission easily. try http://www.gta-sanandreas.com
this site is really helpful

#6 The_darkness

The_darkness

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:52 PM

you gotta do them in a certian order, it took me about 3 tries, kill the 1st mini van in the grouping of three (on the left of where you start) then fly down the street that van is on and catch up with the second van, then fly up and get the dirt bike courier.

then you gotta fly to the 2 couriers across the map, and the way the travel around the map, you get the dirt bike 1st, then the minivan, then fly back,

that's the combo that worked for me (hopefully it made sense for you guys)

Steve

#7 wiseacre

wiseacre

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2005 - 02:51 PM

This mission was the hardest for me too. The key is doing them in the right order, and not missing... if you don't mind cheating you can slow down the gameplay with a cheat (I don't know where to find them) which makes it a little easier, but still difficult.

#8 reggy87

reggy87

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:21 AM

hahahahahahaha i have completed the game it was well easy not goignt o hepl you casue then there would of been no point in getting it would there.

#9 jpbc9999

jpbc9999

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:27 PM

this is one of the hardest missions in game. I did it with plenty of time left. whe i finally did it. Remember where they are....get good and not landing and shooting them. it will take you a while to figure out most effiscient order...but dont worry yourll get it. it took me a long long time. lmao.

first get save point closest there to set up properly. then practice for a while at shootin and while flying.
its a lot easier to fly when using the r1 or l1 to turn rather than analog stick only too!!!.

you dont wanna land at all. theres one guy thats ona dirt bike or motercycle that usually manages to put up a fight. your screwed...start over. if you fly in properly and know how to shoot....you can kill every one of them without landing...in one swoop. goodluck...hope tip on flying helps.

Edited by jpbc9999, 28 February 2005 - 02:33 PM.

#10 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2005 - 10:57 PM

you can use the slow down time cheat and then blow up everything cheat in beat the mission the first time.

For Cheats on this game go to:http: //www.cheatcc.com/psx2/gtasa.html
:thumbsup:

#11 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2005 - 06:47 AM

i tried the slow down time cheat then blow up everything it come up with "MISSION FAILED" because my plane blew up too.

#12 Crichey

Crichey

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2005 - 10:32 PM

Easy way to get past it-----------find an eight year old. :thumbsup:

#13 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:57 AM

i tried the slow down time cheat then blow up everything it come up with "MISSION FAILED" because my plane blew up too.

what do you mean by my plane blew up to because when i tried the code it worked

#14 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2005 - 04:20 PM

well i was told to use the blow up cheat to blow up the couriers and its a blow up all cars cheat and it blew up my plane as well resulting in a "Mission Failed" because i was told you have to fly the plane back to where you started from or something on which i couldn't do because plane gone.

#15 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2005 - 04:44 PM

sorry, i thought you were stuck on the mission where you have to shoot the planes (the little R/C ones). I don't know how to beat that mission.(haven't got that far). DON"T USE THE CHEATS THAT WHERE PUT ON THERE FOR SLOW MOTION FOR THIS MSSION WILL NOT WORK AS IZZY SAID.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users