Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

?msn? Update Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hummerbird

Hummerbird

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 AM

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:06 AM

Hope someone can help. I'm having a problem with, i think it's MSN. Whenever I sign off MSN A box pops up that says I need to update MSN. I have MSN 7. The first box that popped up said MSN6\msnupdate.exe I can cancel or allow, I always cancel. Then the new box that popped up is for msniadm.exe and I cancel this one too. On both the publisher is unknown. I tried to update MSN from the MSN sign in and get a message that there are no new updates. I can't figure out what is going on. And sometimes before I even open the MSN sign in a box pops up that says I need to update because I'm using an old version of MSN.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users