Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NEED HELP!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 paulaboo

paulaboo

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 PM

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:13 PM

Hello!!!

I've came here before for help - it helped me alot, so here I am again, with more help needed!

I am using AdwareSE, Spyblaster and Spyware S&D, aswell as AVG antivirus.

My computer has been acting really slow, and it hardly ever stays connected - or it takes me forever to connect the computer -mostly i have to go into msconfig - do something in there than it works...i don't know why i have to do that, but even my support (my internet service) - don't know why.

But my main problem is that, I've ran all the programs, updated and all - regularly. I am still having problems.

xxx.toolbar
http://j0r.biz/j0r (both come up, as soon as i turn on my internet - when i get it on atleast)

are the main things that come up, but I've ran everything and it's not working.

Aswell as P6 - what is that - that seems to be causing problems aswell (its in the msconfig).

Is there any program, that will take these two things off? I tried an "online - but need to pay to remove" program, and it says there is more than just those two....and a worm - i don't know much about - cuz it won't let me do anymore than scan.....but i wanna get rid of al this bleep, without reformating, i don't wanna lose everything - Im at the point where that looks like it's my only option left.

Aswell as this, sometimes, when using programs - my whole screen goes blank, i have to reboot computer, to get it all bakc - that's when the problems start again.

Anyone know what I should do??? :thumbsup:

Thanks

Paula

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 penmore

penmore

Malware Sniffer

• Members
  • 757 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 08 February 2005 - 04:08 PM

Hi Paula,

You need to go to the HijackThis forum and post a log so somebody from the HijackThis Team can look at it and give you some advice. You'll find instructions here on how to post a log in this pinned topic:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/956/how-to-submit-a-hijackthis-log/

Any problems posting a log let me know here and I will try to help.

Peter :thumbsup:

#3 paulaboo

paulaboo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 PM

Posted 08 February 2005 - 04:17 PM

Posted a log....

have just download Asquared, but that iddn't help any - removed it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users