Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Redirected When Googling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 fuzzytaint

fuzzytaint

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:14 PM

When clicking on a link after googling a topic I get redirected to a shopping service instead of going to the link I requested.Some times if I copy and paste the web address I can avoid the redirect.This stuff gets on my nerve.Thanx for your time..fuzzy !!!!!

~Mod Edit: Topic moved to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

Edited by TMacK, 17 September 2007 - 10:52 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:18 PM

You've probably got something on your computer then... update your antivirus and scan it, and if that doesn't work, then get Ad-aware, update, scan, and see if you got it...

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#3 Sagacity83

Sagacity83

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 AM

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:49 PM

Read and follow the steps here Preparation Guide for use before posting a HighJackThis Log and post a Hijackthis log in the Hijackthis section.
Gateway GM5076e, Pentium D CPU 3.20GHZ, 2.1GB of RAM, 465GB SATA HDD, NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache™
256MB, Windows XP Media Center SP2, Mozilla Firefox, McAfee Security Center, AdAwareSE, F-Secure Blacklight, A-squared Free.

#4 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:56 PM

Since you have a HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system.
Doing so, could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

Please Do Not post another HJT log at this time.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

This topic will now be closed, since you have an open log posted.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users