Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another No Connect To The Internet With Ie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ltdave

ltdave

• Members
  • 268 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:30 PM

but my work has a site that wasnt written with firefox in mind. firefox will NOT open it...

i normally access it from work but i needed some info the other day and tried to open it at home. this is what i got:

Posted Image

i get this whether i use my desktop or my laptop. the only thing i can think of is the canon printer i installed when my 10yr old HP died. the canon toolbar is the only thing that isnt normally on the browser page...

d

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:21 PM

Hi ltdave,

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code that means accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

Check for URL errors and make sure the correct address for the web page is entered in the address bar.

Unless this is happening on other sites, you can e-mail them, to find out what has happened or contact the webmaster and inform them of the problem.
The webmaster of most Internet sites can be reached via email at webmaster@website.com, replacing website.com with the actual website name.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 ltdave

ltdave
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 268 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

thats the page i get when i click the Internet Explorer icon on my desktop OR if i choose Internet Explorer from the Start Button menu...

d

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users