Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Word,tying Hebrew And English Together Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gokudanny89

gokudanny89

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:55 PM

Hi,I need help with being able to type both hebrew and english in microsoft word.I am able to type both languages but not perfectlly like sometimes it gets scrambelled.Is anyone else maybe getting this problem and if anyone can please help me with this I would apriciate it thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 PM

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:09 AM

Please describe what you mean by scrambled. Letters, words, lines?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 gokudanny89

gokudanny89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:44 PM

when I type normal english this is how it looks like

This is just a sample jskideji kdjienfjid jfijdfnijnadfnij knijdfnjnnuhnf fjnuihjdfjnwjefnuhadf jnuhfjsbnfnuehn jnuhjnfuwefjnauhf johnfuhweu

Note:this is an example.

when I type hebrew after that this is what happens

This is just a sample jskideji kdjienfjid jfijdfnijnadfnij knijdfnjnnuhnf fjnuihjdfjnwjefnuhadf jnuhfjsbnfnuehn לחכמחגכמומהמוגממבחמנמינגהחמנינהממחמיגהנטושjnuhjnfuwefjnauhf johnfuhweu

just noticed for some reason when I copied from microsoft word and pasted it here it looks normal like this

This is just a sample jskideji kdjienfjid jfijdfnijnadfnij knijdfnjnnuhnf fjnuihjdfjnwjefnuhadf jnuhfjsbnfnuehn jnuhjnfuwefjnauhf johnfuhweu לחכמחגכמומהמוגממבחמנמינגהחמנינהממחמיגהנטוש

I hope you can help me

thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users