Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Look For A Guitar Program

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew D'Angelo

Andrew D'Angelo

• Banned
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:01 PM

looking for a guitar program to write music to my songs with, or a guitarist that would be willing to write music to1 of my song for me?

Edited by Andrew D'Angelo, 14 September 2007 - 12:46 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:20 PM

Please Respond..now if ur gunna be a little woos and delete my post then you need to get off ur computers and realize that there is more important things than your level 90 on runescape

A few things first
:flowers: Insults get you no where.
:thumbsup: I dont play "runescape".

now that thats out of my system. you need an MIDI composing program. There aren't any guitar emulators like your looking for to my knowledge.

Posted Image

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,406 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 AM

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:41 PM

Andrew D'Angelo you're too much, first you ask for us to please help you and then slam us?!?

Edited by dc3, 13 September 2007 - 11:41 PM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 Andrew D'Angelo

Andrew D'Angelo
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 127 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:46 AM

let me make myself more clear. i didnt mean that insult to the cool ppl that help me. I ment it to the not cool people that would erase my post b.c. i asked an irrelavent question, some kid keeps doing that to me, thats what i ment, i apologize if you were inuslted.

#5 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 AM

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:39 AM

Andrew D'Angelo, let me make myself clear. This forum is family oriented and user friendly, please try to keep it that way. Bashing of any sort is frowned upon. Bashing the staff, well, that's really frowned upon. Bashing any period, staff, first time poster or long time member is frowned upon, and may get you suspended or banned for single or repeated offenses.

Per the rules located HERE:

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

...please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.

While I do appreciate the fact that you edited out the insults in your post, I will ask that you refrain from posting any type of insult. Please keep in mind that this forum is made up entirely of volunteers, and that every here tries their best to help out.

Now, on the flip side, if you feel that your posts are being deleted without reason, then please feel free to PM a moderator or global moderator and ask questions. Keep in mind, again, per the rules:

If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.

This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.

If you're post(s) broke any of the rules, then a staff member might have deleted/altered it (them).

Please take a minute to re-read the rules. If you have any questions, let me know.

stevealmighty ~ forum moderator

EDIT: I've left this post open (unlocked) so that you can continue to recieve help.

Edited by stevealmighty, 14 September 2007 - 08:47 AM.

War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#6 Andrew D'Angelo

Andrew D'Angelo
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 127 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:14 PM

Thank You,
stevealmighty

#7 LiQuIdIaN

LiQuIdIaN

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:33 PM

Try audacity. Great free program for musicians. And don't farm out your artistic work online. If it's any good it will get stolen that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users