Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My First Post!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nosuggestion

nosuggestion

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 07 February 2005 - 04:28 PM

Hello

My first ever post, so am a little nervous. Be gentle with me. :flowers:

Not got any specific poblems at the moment, so have been browsing more out of curiosity than necessity - want to explore more ways to make the most of my computer (especially with regard programming) - and this seems a good point of contact for the online community.

Have already found some interesting and useful stuff so thank you already, and in advance for any future info/advice.

:trumpet: - hey! just learnt how to add smilies, which I consider the best thing in the world ever right now. Sure I'll get bored of it soon. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2005 - 04:39 PM

Be sure to visit the tutorials sometime; they contain a lot of useful information about computer security and applications. The threads, for posting questions and problems, are useful to find answers to similar problems you might be having.
BC is a great place to learn and to have fun, as well. Having learned to use smilies, you can explore some of the BB code tricks for changing word colours or making them boldface---BC even provides a practice forum!
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2005 - 05:21 PM

Hi nosuggestion and welcome to BC

I remember my first post and I felt the same way. It seems a lot of people do. Don't worry about posting. You'll soon come to like it, and before you know it, another forum junkie. :thumbsup: :flowers:

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users