Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan.32.looksky

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 axelera

axelera

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:21 PM

I am using XP am facing problem pop-up trojan.32.looksky detected on your machine
and on desktop 3 programs - Error Cleaner/Privacy Protector/Spyware & Malware Protection

cleaned with ComboFix.exe but when i restart again same problem

i Download SDFix and followed the steps told in HijackThis and Malware removal

this is my report.txt

SDFix: Version 1.104

Run by matrix on Fri 09/07/2007 at 09:03 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

Running From: C:\SDFix

Safe Mode:
Checking Services:

Restoring Windows Registry Values
Restoring Windows Default Hosts File
Restoring Default HomePage
Restoring Default Desktop Components Value

Rebooting...

Normal Mode:
Checking Files:

Trojan Files Found:

C:\Documents and Settings\matrix\Desktop\Error Cleaner.url - Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\matrix\Favorites\Error Cleaner.url - Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\matrix\Desktop\Privacy Protector.url - Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\matrix\Favorites\Privacy Protector.url - Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\matrix\Desktop\Spyware&Malware Protection.url - Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\matrix\Favorites\Spyware&Malware Protection.url - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\dat.txt - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\msmdev.dll - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\nsduo.dll - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\wmphost.dll - Deleted

Removing Temp Files...

ADS Check:

C:\WINDOWS
No streams found.

C:\WINDOWS\system32
No streams found.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
No streams found.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
No streams found.

Final Check:

Remaining Services:
------------------

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

Remaining Files:
---------------

File Backups: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiselib\bzip\README.COMPILATION.PROBLEMS
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\Dongle.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\MVU_SQZit_Text.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\RYDLL32.DLL
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippac20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippac6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippch20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippch6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippcore.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippcore64.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippcv20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippcv6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippi20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippi6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippj20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippj6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippm20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippm6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipps20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipps6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippsc20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippsc6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippsr20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippsr6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippvc20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippvc6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippvm20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ippvm6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\libbz2.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\libguide40.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\libhoard.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\Lzmadll.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\MSVCRTD.DLL
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippaca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippaci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippacpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippact7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippacw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippcha6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippchi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippchpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippcht7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippchw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippcva6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippcvi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippcvpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippcvt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippcvw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippia6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippii7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippipx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippit7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippiw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippja6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippji7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippjpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippjt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippjw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippma6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippmi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippmpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippmt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippmw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsa6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippscpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsct7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippscw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippspx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsra6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsri7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsrpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsrt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsrw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippst7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippsw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvcpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvct7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvcw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvma6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvmi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvmpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvmt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\ipp20\ippvmw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\olddll\MVU_SQZit_Text.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippac20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippac6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippch20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippch6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippcore.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippcore64.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippcv20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippcv6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippi20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippi6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippj20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippj6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippm20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippm6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipps20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipps6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippsc20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippsc6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippsr20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippsr6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippvc20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippvc6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippvm20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ippvm6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\libbz2.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\libguide40.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\libhoard.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\MSVCRTD.DLL
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippaca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippaci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippacpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippact7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippacw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippcha6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippchi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippchpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippcht7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippchw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippcva6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippcvi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippcvpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippcvt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippcvw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippia6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippii7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippipx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippit7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippiw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippja6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippji7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippjpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippjt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippjw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippma6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippmi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippmpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippmt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippmw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsa6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippscpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsct7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippscw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippspx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsra6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsri7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsrpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsrt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsrw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippst7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippsw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvcpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvct7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvcw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvma6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvmi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvmpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvmt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\ipp20\ippvmw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\cab\libbz2.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\setupdll\emulatorDbg\setup.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\setupdll\SH3Dbg\setup.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\Lzma DLL\7zip\Compress\LZMA_Alone\Lzmadll\Debug\Lzmadll.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\Lzma DLL\test\Debug\Lzmadll.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Dongle.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Lzmadll.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\MVU_SQZit_Text_D.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\RYDLL32.DLL
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Debug\Lzmadll.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Debug\MSVCRTD.DLL
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\old dll\MVU_SQZit_Text.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiselib\bzip\libbz2.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\Dongle.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\MVU_SQZit_Text.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\RYDLL32.DLL
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippac20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippac6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippch20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippch6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippcore.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippcore64.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippcv20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippcv6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippi20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippi6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippj20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippj6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippm20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippm6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipps20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipps6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippsc20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippsc6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippsr20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippsr6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippvc20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippvc6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippvm20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ippvm6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\libbz2.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\libguide40.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\libhoard.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\Lzmadll.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\MSVCRTD.DLL
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippaca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippaci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippacpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippact7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippacw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippcha6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippchi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippchpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippcht7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippchw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippcva6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippcvi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippcvpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippcvt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippcvw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippia6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippii7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippipx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippit7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippiw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippja6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippji7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippjpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippjt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippjw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippma6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippmi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippmpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippmt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippmw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsa6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippscpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsct7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippscw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippspx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsra6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsri7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsrpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsrt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsrw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippst7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippsw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvcpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvct7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvcw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvma6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvmi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvmpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvmt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\ipp20\ippvmw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\olddll\MVU_SQZit_Text.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippac20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippac6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippch20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippch6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippcore.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippcore64.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippcv20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippcv6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippi20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippi6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippj20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippj6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippm20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippm6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipps20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipps6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippsc20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippsc6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippsr20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippsr6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippvc20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippvc6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippvm20.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ippvm6420.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\libbz2.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\libguide40.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\libhoard.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\MSVCRTD.DLL
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippaca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippaci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippacpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippact7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippacw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippcha6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippchi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippchpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippcht7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippchw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippcva6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippcvi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippcvpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippcvt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippcvw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippia6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippii7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippipx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippit7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippiw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippja6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippji7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippjpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippjt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippjw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippma6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippmi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippmpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippmt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippmw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsa6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippscpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsct7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippscw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippspx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsra6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsri7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsrpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsrt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsrw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippst7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippsw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvca6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvci7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvcpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvct7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvcw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvma6.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvmi7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvmpx.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvmt7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\ipp20\ippvmw7.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\New Folder\client\Debug\client.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\New Folder\server\Debug\server.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\debug\MoovIt_CP.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\Mooveit.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\1wiseproxy1\release\wiseproxy.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\Setup.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\cab\Cabwiz.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\cab\Makecab.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\cab\wiseagent.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\setup\Release\setup.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\Lzma DLL\test\Debug\test.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\RasAnalyzer\Debug\RasAnalyzer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\iflist\iflist.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\kdump\kdump.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\NETMETER\NETMETER.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\pcap_filter\pf.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\pktdump\pktdump.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\pktdump_ex\pktdump_ex.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\sendcap\sendcap.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\tcptop\tcptop.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\TestApp\TestApp.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\TG\TG.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\tool\TCP Analyzer\wpdpack\Examples\UDPdump\UDPdump.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\MoovIt Client ver 2.0.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Debug\MoovIt Client .exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Debug\MoovIt Client ver 2.0.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Debug\MoovIt Client.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\emulatorDbg\wiseagent.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Release\Mooveit.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent\Release\wiseagent.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wisecheck\Debug\wisecheck.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\debug\MoovIt_CP.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\Mooveit.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseproxy\release\wiseproxy.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\thread_server2\Debug\thread_server2.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\thread_server2\thread_server2\Debug\thread_server2.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\wiseagent.rar
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\c++\TIC2Vone.zip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\c++\Tic2Vtwo.zip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\networking\Basic UNIX Tutorial.zip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\networking\Guide for Unix_Linux.zip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\networking\network abbreviations.zip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\networking\Network and Networking Programming.zip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\networking\Network Module.zip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\networking\Unix Tutor.zip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\chandu\smtp\Backup Moovit v2.3 i 4 with emails\install\wiseagent.zip

Finished!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sjpritch25

sjpritch25

• Security Colleague
  • 903 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 AM

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:20 PM

axelera, sorry for the delay

If you still require assistance, please post a fresh Hijackthis log. Thanks :thumbsup:
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security--2007-2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users