Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem " Lsiss.exe"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bad english

bad english

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:58 PM

Hello to everyone! This is my first visit and I need help A.S.A.P.
An error has accourd. "lsiss.exe". I dont know what to do.
Can"t boot, reinstall, nothing.
Please help.
sorry for bad english!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 AM

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:37 PM

Make sure of the correct spelling. Lsiss.exe is a virus, go to our malware forum. They can help you there
Mark

Edited by garmanma, 11 September 2007 - 07:41 PM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 DaveM59

DaveM59

Bleepin' Grandpa

• Members
  • 1,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:01 PM

Hi Bad English,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Your English is a lot better than my Serbo-Croatian. :thumbsup:

Just to expand on what Mark said, if the spelling of that file name is correct, and you are unable to boot the machine, then the best place to post would be the 'Am I Infected?' forum.

When you post, please give the following information.

The name of your computer, the make and model number. The operating system, including Service Pack if applicable. Also describe what happened when you got this error. If you can remember any more details about the error message that would help.

Can"t boot, reinstall, nothing.

Please explain this in more detail. Do you have a Windows install CD or the computer manufacturer's recovery disks? If so, have you tried to boot from that disk? If so, what happened?

Do you have backups of your data, or are there important files on the hard drive that will need to be saved?

To summarize -- We will need more information about your problem and your situation.

Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users