Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how do I fit more hard drive ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 onionizer

onionizer

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 PM

Posted 07 February 2005 - 06:23 AM

Hi all, I'm gonna buy some more hard drive space, but I was wondering if anyone can help explain how to fit it and set it up?
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Futs

Futs

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 07 February 2005 - 01:27 PM

I wonder why there hasn't been any reply???

Mod Edit: Everyone at BC are volunteers. :thumbsup: They kindly give up thier personal time in order to help others. Posts are attended to as soon as they possibly can be. And after all this post is not even a day old.

Edited by scarlett, 07 February 2005 - 07:20 PM.

Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 07 February 2005 - 04:01 PM

I would suggest your installing the new hard drive as a slave to your present hard drive, then using the slave for storage, if your case has an additional slot. If this is what you want to do, then usually your new HD will contain instructions for installing it. There are also some how-to sites that provide step by step instructions.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users