Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question About Youtube

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 monika

monika

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:51 AM

Was just wondering as i dont have unlimited download on my mobile contract..does watching youtube videos actually mean that while you watch it is the same as downloading? It gets too confusing for me to understand these things..thanks guys..really appreciate your help.. Monika xxx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Noot

Noot

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:31 AM

I really don't think so, because you're not downloading it onto your phone. It's loading, yes, but not downloading. So it shouldn't hurt your limited downloads.
Posted Image

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving
that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority."
E. B. White (1899 - 1985)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users