Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo Messenger

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 buster60120

buster60120

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

Hi EveryOne,

i just signed up and i sure could use some advice. i just bought a new lap top and is has windows vista. I installed yahoo messenger and i kep getting this message. CoCreate Instance for the my yahoo DLL failed. does anyone know what i can do.......Thanks Buster

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ^MavericK!

^MavericK!

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:43 PM

According to "Yahoo Messenger Help"

You may have Yahoo! Messenger installed in more than one place on your computer. To correct this problem, uninstall and then reinstall Messenger.

the other option is having a IE too old, but well thinking you have Vista you have IE7.

Source

Hope it helps

Mav

Edited by ^MavericK!, 10 September 2007 - 09:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users