Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Computer Files Opening Up On Their Own

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 xcalibre

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

my mouse icon start moving around the screen and starts clicking and opening files in my computer ive ran virus scan spyware scan registry repair and it is still doing it any ideas sugestions what it might be or how i can fix it would be great ty

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:46 PM

Hi xcalibre,

I see you have an open HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum.
You shouldn't make any changes to your system, while your HJT log is posted, as that could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

I'm closing this topic until you are cleared by the HJT Team.
If, after your log has been cleaned, you still need help, please PM a Moderator and we will re-open this topic.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users