Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem With The Internet, Error Msg..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xaeroevo

xaeroevo

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:02 AM

Posted Image
this is what i get when i get connected to the internet after a few minutes. this keeps happening. then my taskbar will revert to the "classic" skin, desktop will hang a little.. dunno whats happening... :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhsmurray

jhsmurray

• Members
  • 383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 PM

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:26 AM

Is that XP? cool looking skin btw.

Have a look in your system logs, and look for errors around the time the problem ocurred. Feel free to post multiple errors, as usually there will be more than one related to the problem.
In this article, read the section How to View Event Logs, and post back with specific error messages that may be related to the issue.

Acer Aspire 5732z
Processor: Intel Pentium III Xeon, 2200 MHz
RAM: 3 GB
Display: Mobile Intel GMA 4500M

#3 xaeroevo

xaeroevo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:57 AM

hey, thanks for the link, i'm checking out the logs.. says that server service coulnt start or sumthing like that.. i'll figure it out..
the shell was Windows Blinds btw..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users