Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs
. From within Add/Remove Programs highlight any of the following programs (if listed) and select "Remove
Cowabanga by OIN
ipwindows / ipwins
MediaTickets by OIN
Outer Info Network
PurityScan by OIN
Snowball Wars by OIN
TizzleTalk by OIN
Yazzle by OIN
Yazzle ActiveX By OIN
Yazzle Cowabanga by OIN
Yazzle Kobe :filtered:! By OIN
Yazzle Picster by OIN
Yazzle Sudoku by OIN
Yazzle Snowballwars by OIN
Yazzle Kobe Balls! by OIN
or anything else with the word "OIN" or "Outer Info Network" or "Yazzle" in them.
If you do not see any icon for "OIN" or "(program) by OIN" in Add/Remove Programs, then download and run the Purity Scan uninstaller
- Save the Uninstaller to your desktop.
- Double click on the OiUninstaller.exe icon on your desktop.
- Click on "Run".
- Enter the four digit code that is displayed and click on "Uninstall".
- Click on "Ok" and reboot your computer.
Open My Computer or Windows Explorer, navigate to and delete any of the named program folder's list above that you find in C:\Program Files (if they still exist).
Next, please download RogueRemover
and save to you Desktop. (compatible with Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista)
- Double-click on rr-free-setup.exe to install in C:\Program Files\RogueRemover.
- During the installation an icon will automatically be created on your Desktop.
- Double-click on the RogueRemover icon to launch the program and select Check for Updates.
- If prompted, click Download to receive the latest updates.
- When completed, close the update window.
- Select "Scan" and the program will walk you through the remaining steps.