Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game Clans

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Zig!

Zig!

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:30 AM

Do you belong to a game clan? if so what game?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 AM

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:22 AM

Clans/Guilds in games usually are the best part about them! I belong to one in Warcraft 3, Guild Wars, and some older games I use to play.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:42 AM

Personally I belong to the clan [uBp] that is to say "united Base players", we are more of a gamming community that promotes fair, fun, clean gameplay. We have many servers/ and divisions up in many games including; trackmania nations, COD, COD2, BF2,BF2142,SRO(silkroads online),world in conflict,we have a Blizzard game related div., NWN, and many others, we also have a ventrillo. we number at about 970 some odd players (all are pretty great) and yes, that is a trademark symbol by [uBp], we are actually classified as a non-profit organization, sweet huh? so go ahead and stop on by and say hi if you happen to see any [uBp] servers, if your interested in us a little more please check out, www.clanubp.net
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

#4 Danz0r

Danz0r

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:43 PM

Yeah clans make games more fun.
Its like doing anything in life really, being with other friends is always nice.

I currently don't belong to any, but i've played CounterStrike for like, 4 years, so been in a numerous amount of teams on that front.
=]
Dan

Posted Image

#5 Zig!

Zig!
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:55 PM

How do you become a clan member?

#6 hebee

hebee

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 AM

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:41 AM

I haven't joined in any clan, for I'm totally new gamer. Though I've recently played a mobile MMORPG, Shadow of Legend :thumbsup: I see in the game the players can join guild, I'd like to join. I have no experience, so how to become one?
Posted Image

#7 Crimson_Kitten

Crimson_Kitten

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:03 PM

I belong to a clan/guild in Guild Wars. Anyone want to team up with me for some vanquishing?

#8 lost_case

lost_case

• Members
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:31 PM

Im in _(CRO) team, its not actually a clan cuz we all live in radius of 2kilometers, and go to same class :thumbsup: , so we are friends. We play Swat4 and when we play together no one has beat us yet, although our computers suck.
People live to learn, and learn to live...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users