Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Repeating Cd Tracks In Windows Media Player V10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anonymous Coward

Anonymous Coward

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:42 PM

Does anyone know how to set windows media player to repeat the CD track you are listening to. It seems to be able to do this with MP3s but not with cd tracks. Any help appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,146 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:20 PM

To set shuffle and repeat options

:trumpet: In Windows Media Player, begin playing items.
To select the items you want to play, on the Details pane, select a number of items, right-click, and then click Play Selected Items.

:flowers: Click the Shuffle/Repeat button, to select the option you want to use.

:thumbsup: To shuffle items, click the Turn shuffle on button.
To repeat items, click the Turn repeat on button.

Shuffle, Repeat, and Sort Content

Edited by boopme, 08 September 2007 - 09:21 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Anonymous Coward

Anonymous Coward
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:30 AM

Ok, the problem is that 'Play Selected tracks' when I right click is permanently greyed: even after I hold shift down and pick various tracks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users