Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web Page's Format Missing After Loading

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pool

pool

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:09 AM

Hello guys... I has some problem when loading my email page from the mail box.. all the format of the page are totally run out and the whole page display was bad enough.. is there any way/method to retrieve this situation? ^^

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:59 AM

Is it only on your computer that this happens?

If you have another web browser, try opening the page on that. I recommend Firefox ahahahaha

You could always try to clear your cache/temporary internet files which can help.

If you're using Internet Explorer, Click tools up top and then Internet Options. Then under browsing history, click Delete...

If you're using Mozilla Firefox, Click Tools up top then Options... then the Privacy tab up top. Then under Private Data, make sure that Ask me before clearing my private data is selected and click Clear Now. Make sure that Cache is selected. you can un-select everything else if you wish. Then click Clear Private Data Now.

After clearing your Cache/Temporary Internet files, try again.

I hope this information helps you out!
Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

#3 pool

pool
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

Ya, i am hapi now my web browser back to normal after clearing my cookies... at least the web pages now all in proper format ... thanks annabackwards.. lol

#4 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:41 AM

I am glad i was able to help you, pool :thumbsup:
Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users