Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Disconnessioni Frequenti Di Internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 magikaemy

magikaemy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 PM

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:49 AM

ragazzi aiuto!!sietela mia ultima speranza...da un po tempo mi si disconnette internet con la linea adsl e si apre una connessione "internet" ke nn so cosa sia...ora ho letto su altri forum di scaricare HiJackThis ho fatto una scansione ma ora nn so quali siano i file da eliminare .... potete darmi una mano?????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:08 AM

I put that in google's translator, and this is what it came up with:
boys aid!! sietela my last hope‚ from po a time me d3connecters Internet with line ADSL and a logon ‚“Internet‚ is opened ke nn knows what is‚ hour has read on other forum to unload HiJackThis has made a scansion but hour nn I know which are the rows to eliminate‚. you can give to me one hand?

This is my translation, please correct me if i have the wrong idea.

Come to a boy's aid. This is my lats hope....from time to time i connect to the internet with a ADSL line and logon. The Internet is open and it has been what is...an hour and i have read on another forum to ubload HijackThis. Has made a scan but i do not know what rows to eliminate....can you give me a hand?

La traduzione italiana ha letto prego questa se non capite l'inglese
La speranza sicura I questa traduzione persino poco un corretto, o il mio consiglio sar inutile:P

benvenuto a BleepingComputer
Sopra la mia traduzione che cosa avete detto in inglese, di appena in modo da qualcuno potr correggerlo se traducessi male. Sotto una traduzione della mia risposta voi in inglese. Inoltre chiedo scusa se duro capire la mia traduzione che ho provato il mio la cosa migliore.

Non fare prego nulla con HijackThis. Li avete bisogno l'esperienza molto e necessit di imparare le cose molto per potere usare con abilit HijackThis senza rovinare il vostro calcolatore. Leggere prego Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log d'istruzione e completare tutti i punti se voleste qualcuno guardare il vostro calcolatore.

Se avete qualunque problemi, non esitare prego a chiederlo qui in una nuova risposta.

Reply in English:
I sure hope this translation is even a little correct, or my advice will be useless :thumbsup:

Welcome to BleepingComputer, magikaemy
Above is my translation of what you said in english, just so someone will be able to correct me if i translated wrong. Below is a translation of my reply to you in English. I also apologise if it is hard to understand my translation- i did try my best.

Please do not do anything with HijackThis. You need a lot of experience and you need to learn a lot of things to be able to competently use HijackThis without ruining your computer. Please read the Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log tutorial and complete all steps if you would like someone to look at your computer.

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to ask them here in a new reply.

Edited by annabackwards, 07 September 2007 - 06:16 AM.

Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users