Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ms Word

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 computercoach

computercoach

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:38 AM

I KNOW that there is a setting in Word 2003 that allows you to type or insert anywhere on a page.

For example, by default, in order to insert a graphic or type somewhere on a blank page in Word, you would usually have to tab/space/return down the page in order to be able to insert on that page without actually typing text.

I used to know the setting to allow you to simply put your cursor anywhere on the page and start typing or insert a graphic, just can't find it.

What started this was that I was trying to see if you could enable this feature in Word 2007.

Anyone remember what the setting is? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwinathome

jwinathome

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:46 AM

There is a setting in MS Word 2003 under the Tools > Options

Then under the "Edit" tab in the bottom "Click and Type" section, there is a checkbox that says "Enable click and type"

I think thats what you are looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users