Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adware,spam Everywhere

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dasha

Dasha

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:21 PM

Can sombody help all pf a sudden I am getting all this Adware & Spam I have created "Rules" in Outlook and still it floodsb in? I have installed Sygate Firewall in the last week? I run WebrootSS, SpybotSDand Adware, this is just what i recieved this morning can sombody help please Dasha :flowers: :thumbsup:

To Subject Size
'PowerTea' RE: Youve heard it on Oprah 2 KB
'DateSearch' RE: We got 1000 new singles an hour. Try it at no charge. 2 KB
'Downloads Digest' RE: Special Edition: ZDNet Downloads Digest Top 10 for August 2 KB
'LiveFromGoogle' RE: New Tool: Use Google To Pay Off Your Home 2 KB
'TopConsumerGifts' RE: M.A.C.® Makeup Kit & Gift Card offer. - see offer for details 2 KB
'GreatShirt' RE: Have a t-shirt on us 2 KB
'OurInkShop' RE: For all printer models 2 KB
'LaptopasTV' RE: Download to your PC and Watch in just minutes 2 KB
'SilentCash' RE: Can You Keep a Secret? 2 KB
'DebtGuru' RE: Be debtless in record time 2 KB
'ProductTestPanel' RE: A plasma TV can make any living room look good 2 KB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users